Workshop in Plasma Physics for Undergraduates
The Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory invites you to participate in a Workshop in Plasma Physics!
The workshop will be held all day Friday and Saturday, July 28 and 29, 2017. Participants are expected to arrive Thursday evening and depart Sunday morning if outside commuting distance of Princeton, NJ.
The 2 Day workshop includes:
- Tour of the Princeton Plasma Physics Lab
- Plasma physics lecture and discussion
- In-depth study of the DC discharge experiment
- Participants receive travel to/from Princeton, housing and meals.
- Underrepresented students especially encouraged to apply
Apply here! Application closes June 2, 2017
For more information email Deedee Ortiz at firstname.lastname@example.org
Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory is a U.S. Department of Energy national laboratory managed by Princeton University.
© 2017 Princeton Plasma Physics Laboratory. All rights reserved.